Monday, September 08, 2008

QiGong on the beach


One morning while on my beach vacation I decided to head out to the very tip of the jetty there to practice my QiGong. I absolutely love walking along big boulders like this.

Once I got to the end, this was my view back to the beach. And note how "populated" it was that morning (a week day after Labor Day).


Talk about Chi getting stirred up and throwing itself at me! It was pretty amazing honestly.



This was my serene view throughout my entire practice that morning...out in to the expanse.


Later, while resting and reading on one of those boulders halfway back, a man and his son passed me and said hello. As they passed, I heard the older gentleman say "I told you we were going to see a mermaid out here".

Later that afternoon, my father returned from a shopping expedition (knowing nothing about my day) and had bought me a present: you got it, a mermaid ornament.

I love those moments in life.

No comments: