Monday, August 11, 2008

Day 6--my cat loves QiGong!




I noticed the other day that when I put on the DVD and started my practice, my one cat Buddy (who is my shaman cat) came running in to the room, stood up on the couch behind me and started this plaintive meowing. I just kept going but was thinking "dude, what is your deal?" and then he started walking around my feet and meowing until he finally settled down on the couch and started purring.

Ever since then he hears the DVD starting and rushes in to the room and finds a spot near me and quietly joins me. Awwww, kinda cute.

I got up this morning and did my morning practice and then went to the dentist for an intense 2 hour dental appt. fixing a broken tooth. I swear I think the QiGong helped me be more relaxed and the whole procedure went with alot more ease than other dental visits have. I also practiced the QiGong breathing awareness during the procedure so that was kind of cool as well.

Haven't missed a day of practice or my smoothies (pulpies) so I'm kind of proud of myself! Oh and the movements are getting easier and easier on my arms and shoulders...yay!

No comments: