Thursday, August 07, 2008

Smoothie or Pulpie?



Ok, I get it Jeff. I really get it. Your 3HP blender is the only way to go with this. I tried with my top of the line Kitchenaid blender but it obviously doesn't create the results of your Wonder Blender. But that's ok, I'll stick with my pulp awhile longer for the time being because at least I'm getting my nutrients and some fiber which is better than the-breakfast-which-will-not-be-named I've been eating in the past.

So check out the chronology of my "pulpie".

Note the beets, cilantro, corn, cucumbers, strawberries, blueberries and a blob of coconut oil on top. At all the various stages right up to consumption! :D


Distilled water and organic coconut oil (for the thyroid)

Yes I even put my produce in the zip lock baggies as Jeff suggested (he was well prepared for every level of resistance to this, which believe me, I could serve up them all). That made things alot easier with only one day of prep time!


Before


Half way blended, or rather, pulped.



Ready to drink and chew! ;)

It really is a gorgeous color. It wouldn't have all that pulp if I had the correct turbo blender but I still could drink it all down, with a straw no less! And it tastes good! I forgot limes and decided to eat my avocados outside of the smoothie but I think this was a good start!

No comments: