Thursday, August 14, 2008

Days 7, 8 and 9


(this image and other Jeff Primack images from www.qigong.com)
I feel like I'm experiencing my own Qi Revolution here right in my own little corner of the world. I've been practicing my QiGong every day since I got back from the training and have been having my smoothies every day as well. My energy level also appears to be improving in that I've also been doing Nia and yoga and had the energy /interest/motivation to do so! I've also not been drinking coffee nearly as often or as much as I had before. Maybe a cup every other day. I'm even forgetting about it! One day (today) I did substitute the breath empowerment for the Level One routine only because I wanted to try something different and I had an hour and a half of yoga this morning. But so far so good! I'm really looking forward to heading back to Tucson in a couple of days to explore the next level of my training w/ Jeff Primack and staff. Just a couple of days away!

No comments: